Who are we?
We are a body of believers who are learning together what it means to truly seek after and follow Christ with our whole life.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”Matthew 28:19-20
Mt. Pleasant exists...
To glorify God in all we do; to grow closer to Christ in our daily lives; and to love the world around us in a manner that reflects the presence of the Holy Spirit within us.
To build loving relationships, to lead people to Christ, and grow people in Christ.
How we do ministry
- Building relationships through genuine opportunities of fellowship
- Sunday School classes for relational and spiritual growth
- Loving the whole family through adult ministry, youth ministry, and children's ministry
- Making and Empowering Disciples
- Sunday School 9:30 A.M.
- Sunday Morning Worship 10:40 A.M.
- Sunday Evening Classes 5:00 P.M.
- Sunday Evening Worship 6:30 P.M.
- Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting 6:30 P.M.
- Wednesday Youth 6:30 P.M.